Monday, January 09, 2006

Today, I just finished developing my website: www.zorashorse.com. I'm very excited about it, since I get to do cool things like post excerpts and upcoming events. I'm hoping that folks check it out in order to keep track of where I am at the moment, since my life is defined by an ancestral nomadism.

New York City is beautiful today. It's a sunny winter day with clear blue skies. I'm excited to have dinner with Samira Abbassy and Wura-Natasha Ogunji tonight, two amazing visual artists whose company I truly enjoy. We're just gonna be chillin' out and drinking some good wine, eating some good food and hanging out with the kids, too.

Next week, I start getting ready to head off to Austin. Before that, though, I will have the opportunity to give a talk for the Latinas in Literature series. I'm VERY excited about that.

Peace and love

No comments: