Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Earlier today, this morning, I had received mis-information regarding Sekou Sundiata. He's still alive and well. And I've edited my previous blog entry to reflect this shift in information. I'm sending him light for his healing. He's currently in a coma (says one source), but fighting for life.

Now, what's so interesting about this to me is not just Sekou's battle for life, but that so many of us in these circles where this information was circulating were feeling so powerfully affected by the idea of his passing. I hope, pray that he will make it and be okay, to continue to share with us in all his wonder. It's truly an emotional rollercoaster to think of loss...and then possibly not.

So, corrections standing. As of Tuesday evening, July 17, 2007.

peace.

No comments: