Thursday, August 21, 2008

WHA-WHAT!! We won - Stamp Lab won this year's ArtSpark Theatre Festival competition. Phew.

It was quite a journey. We were given a work of visual art and a music composition from two artists, and were given 12 weeks to write, produce and direct a new play/performance. After the first performance and talk back, we were given two weeks to completely change the play and do it again.

I learned a ton. And then, last night, we won! We couldn't have done it without the love and support of our community, without the amazing staff at HBMG Foundation, without the volunteers who showed up and helped us pull it all off. And without love, which is really the foundation for it all.


From L to R, back to front: Wura-Natasha Ogunji, me (Ana-Maurine Lara), Cheryl Coward, Sean Medley, Melissa Recalde, Mr. Wesley, Ashleigh N Stone, Florinda Bryant.

Check out our website: Stamplab.org to learn more. We're planning for some more stuff down the road.

Peace.

1 comment:

rhtehe said...

Do you know the cabal alz, in the game you need the
cabal gold. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy cabal alz, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the cabal money, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cabal online alz. I am happy with him.
Do you know the dofus kamas, in the game you need the kamas. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy dofus kamas, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
dofus gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap kamas. I am happy with him.